The Brighter Futures Learning Partnership Trust is a dynamic and rapidly expanding Trust. Doncaster University Technical College (Doncaster UTC) joined the Trust on 1 September which will be at the heart of the creation of even greater opportunities for progression and learning.
We are on a journey of excellence where we value the importance of investing in all our staff to deliver the best educational outcomes for young people. As part of our mission to provide fantastic learning experiences for students and staff, you can expect to join a team of experts who will ensure that you have the right level of support and guidance to be successful whilst facilitating early career opportunities to challenge yourself.
We are always looking for positive, enthusiastic and passionate people to join our Trust. The only prerequisite is that they want to be the best they can be and believe that they can add value to our Trust in whatever role they embrace.
If you choose to work for our Trust you can expect:
- A strong vision which values fulfilment and encourages innovation and creativity
- Tremendous support to develop your existing knowledge and skills to become expert in whatever post you apply for
- A collaborative approach to improving the quality of education with opportunities to work across the Trust and experience being a ‘system leader’
- Through our Teaching School and Trust, we offer bespoke learning and development programmes designed to help you build a long and rewarding career
- Access to a highly experienced team of leaders and mentors all committed to supporting your career and developing your skills
- A culture of high performance, with early rewards and recognition for excellence
- Opportunities to work with cutting edge industries in science, engineering and digital media which are supported by the work of the UTC and employer stakeholders
We also run our own Secondary School Centred Initial Teacher Training Programme as we understand the importance of ‘growing our own’ young teachers who have ambition and want to make a difference.
If you feel you would like to be part of our special team and want to be part of a Trust which puts people first, then we would always be happy to hear from you.