EYFS/KS1 Teacher based at West Road Primary Academy
Required to start in September 2022
Teachers pay scale
Closing date: Wednesday 25th May 2002- 12 noon
Interviews: Friday 27th May 2022
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
A unique opportunity has arisen for a class teacher to join our EYFS/KS1 team in September 2022.
Children are at the centre of all that we do. At West Road we offer an irresistible invitation to learning – an exciting, lifelong adventure. We turn mirrors into windows – with a focus on outdoor learning to inspire our young people to achieve. Please come and take a look for yourself.
You would be teaching either a Nursery, Reception or KS1 class, working as part of our supportive and forward thinking team. We are graded ‘good’ with Ofsted.
We are proud members of the Brighter Futures Learning Partnership Trust – a small, Doncaster based multi-academy trust, delivering exceptional and enriching learning experiences for all its children, young people and staff. This provides valuable networking opportunities with likeminded teaching professionals in a range of settings and exciting opportunities for career development.
Are you a qualified Teacher (EYFS/KS1) with an excellent track record of teaching...?
Are you looking to work in a primary school where creative, play-based learning is encouraged and celebrated?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an ambition for leadership.
If you are a skilled, dedicated Early Years/ KS1 teacher, with a passion for learning and a desire to succeed, this could be the job for you!
We are looking for a candidate with ‘sparkle’, energy and a passion for providing the best outcomes for our youngest children…
Do you have?
- Good/outstanding teaching skills and high expectations
- An understanding of how EYFS/KS1 pupils learn and the importance of the play-based learning culture
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambition for leadership – understanding and drive to support and develop the team
- A rigorous approach to ensure best outcomes for all pupils
- A good sense of humour
- A willingness to work in close partnership with parents and carers.
We can offer:
A supportive and forward thinking school team
- Lots of opportunities to develop and a commitment to high quality CPD for all staff
- A well-resourced high quality learning environment
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive staff and governors
- A creative approach to our Early Years/KS1 provision
- Development opportunities within the Brighter Futures Learning Partnership Trust.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This position requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. Further details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed.
Please Note: applications will be considered as they arrive.
To arrange a visit or receive an application pack, please contact the school office on 01405 812734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .