TEACHING ASSISTANT FOR BRIGHTER FUTURES LEARNING PARTNERSHIP TRUST
SALARY – £10,071
GRADE – 5
HOURS – 25
CONTRACT TYPE - PART TIME
START DATE – AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work under the instruction and guidance of teaching staff, to implement agreed programmes of work with individuals/groups, in or out of the classroom.
Main duties include:
- Deliver local and national learning strategies and make effective use of opportunities provided by other learning activities to support the development of pupils’ skills
- To assist the teacher in the raising of attainment by ensuring that all pupils have equal opportunity to fulfil their full potential and work as a member of the team to ensure a high standard of education provision for pupils
- Under the direction of the teacher assist in maximising the use of ICT in the learning process
- To establish constructive working relationships with pupils, setting high expectations and acting as a positive role model and foster enjoyment, enthusiasm and independence in learning.
- To promote inclusion and contribute to the development of confident, caring pupils who show a sense of responsibility and pride in themselves and the school.
- To assist in the provision of a welcoming, stimulating environment and the smooth running of the school.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
- Undertake duties of a TA as specified within the school
- To provide learning support for pupils with SEND, to help them learn effectively as individuals, in groups or whole class situations
- Select and prepare resources necessary to lead learning activities, taking account of pupils’ interests and language and cultural backgrounds
- To encourage pupils to interact and work co-operatively with others and promote independence, confidence and self esteem
- To provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement
- Develop effective professional relationships with all key stakeholders including colleagues/parents/partners/external bodies and the wider community.
- Demonstrate consistent high standards of personal and professional conduct, acting within the statutory frameworks which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school
- Manage records, information and data producing analysis and reports
Please apply by completing the application form and returning to the school
Closing Date for applications 30th September 2022