Teaching Assistant – SEN 1:1 Support – 15hrs per week
Term Time Only
Fixed term 5th September 2022 to 31st August 2023
SCP 4 to 6 £19,265 to £20,043 pro –rata (Actual £6,656 to £6,924)
The Headteacher, children and local governing body of Kirk Sandall Junior School are looking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and effective teaching assistant for SEN 1 to 1 support.
Kirk Sandall Junior School is a 7-11 years junior, and a member of the Brighter Futures Learning Partnership Multi-Academy Trust from 1st September 2019. We have a friendly and supportive Local Governing Body and staff team where everyone is valued.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated, creative and innovative teaching assistant who is up-to-date with current learning theories
- A teaching assistant who can commit to the wider life of school
- Someone with a passionate belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of inclusion
- Someone who stablishes supportive relationships with all pupils particularly SEND pupils
- A teaching assistant who will give positive encouragement, feedback and praise to reinforce and sustain the SEND pupils;’ efforts and develop self-reliance and self-esteem.
- A teaching assistant who can support the pupil in developing social skills both in and out of the classroom
In return we can offer you:
- Responsive, well behaved and delightful children to teach
- A dedicated and fun team to work with within a caring, family ethos
- A commitment to your professional development
- A supportive and experienced leadership team and local governing body
- A bright and stimulating working environment
- A team, keen to develop and improve outcomes for all our children;
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information about the post, please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Rae McGuire on 01302 882827.
Application forms can be downloaded online or obtained from the school and should be returned directly to the school, for the attention of Mrs Rae McGuire, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school before the closing date are warmly welcomed.
Please telephone 01302 882827 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
- Completed application forms must be received by 12 noon, Tuesday 5th July 2022
- Short listing will take place Wednesday, 6th July 2022
- Interviews will take place Friday, 8th July 2022