Details of your last three roles
Leeds Beckett University
Senior Lecturer in Education and Professional Development
September 2010 - Present
- Course Leader: MSc in Leadership and Management (2011-2016)
- PGC/PGD/MA Leadership and Management in Education (Course Leader: 2013-2015)
- Course tutor and module leader (Leadership and Management): MA Education
- Course Leader: PGCE Stockton-on-Tees (SCITT) (2014 – 2016)
- Course Leader: PGCE Educate Teacher Training (SCITT) (2014 - present)
- Mitigation Officer, Carnegie School of Education, Leeds Beckett University.
- Link Tutor on PGCE (Secondary) courses.
- Dissertation supervision for level 6 students.
- Dissertation supervision for Master’s students
- EdD/PhD and MRes: Director of Studies/Supervisor
- Chair/Member of Assessment Integrity Panels
- Independent Chair for PhD and EdD viva voce examinations.
- Internal examiner for PhDs and EdDs.
- External examiner for PhDs and EdDs.
- Designing and introducing new MA courses
- Panel member for validation of new courses.
September 2004 - August 2010
- Course Leader 2006-2010 for the suite of courses including MA Leadership and Management in Education; MA Teaching; MA Practitioner Research; MA Inclusive Education; MA Early Years Practice.
- MEd (Course Leader 2006-2010)
- PGCE (Primary) [M Level]
- BA (Hons) Education Studies with QTS
Head of Geography and Examinations Officer
September 1997 - August 2004
- Leading the Geography Department.
- Whole-school responsibility for all internal and external tests and examinations.